Friday, June 26, 2009

AVON Vintage Ivory Color Bracelet and Earring Set


As many of you know I am selling items in eBay to help pay my medical bills which have accummulated since my diagnosis of Breast Cancer. I have no insurance and did not qualify for the breast cancer/cervical cancer program in my state. My cancer was not diagnoised at the county health department but at my doctor's office which according to the state made it a pre-existing condition thus eliminating my having access to their program. This is why I am resposible for all the bills. But I decided at the time that there was still a lot I had to do with my life and it was worth whatever I needed to do to keep going.

The reason for this little message is that occasionally I will be showcasing an item I have for sale at eBay in my Blog. I have Vintage jewelry, glass, books, clothes and more. I hope you do not mind but I wanted to get some extra exposure for the items. I hope you will look and see if there is anything you might like for yourself or as a gift for someone you know. I appreciate all the help and support I have recieved from my readers and from my eBay customers. Thank you!

FOR SALE! Vintage AVON Ivory Color Bracelet and Earring Set

This set was made in Japan, Exclusively for Avon. I do not know if it is Ivory or Shell. It does not look like plastic. Elastic in the bracelet and Clip Earrings.

You can go to this auction by clicking Here

Thanks again for you help, Leigh

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let us know your feelings on this blog and any addition information you may have.