Saturday, October 17, 2009

4 Things to Help Women NOT Get Breast Cancer


The following are 4 things reported that women can do to reduce their chances of getting Breast Cancer.

1 If you are overweight, Lose that Weight!

2 If you drink alcohol, do it in moderation!

3 Exercise, Exercise, Exercise It can be low impact or more but get your body moving.

4 Breast feeding has been found to lower your chances of breast cancer.

and I am adding another.

If you are a smoker, please quit smoking. I know that it is hard but for your health and the health of those around you please quit.

I can't Breastfeed but I am working on the first 3 to try to reduce my chances of recurrence.

Good health to us all. Leigh

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let us know your feelings on this blog and any addition information you may have.