Tuesday, February 10, 2009

100 Q & A about Breat Cancer

Hi, Sometimes the best made plans fall apart, I had planned the post every week starting in November when I did my last post but the Holidays, Chemo, Doctor visits, more test and so on and so on I haven't. Sorry. I am doing pretty good right now. Started back on the Herceptin to get in my 52 treatments and so far my heart infarction rate has stayed high enough to continue. Right now I have 2 treatments left.
I have been trying to sell items on eBay to help with the Doctor payments. Friends have given me item to sell and some have but I have some great items listed and will be listing some more this week. Go to my eBay store, Decor Glass and Home at www.ebay.com and see if there is something you may find to purchase and help me pay the doctors.
I came across a book that I have found answers a lot of questions about breast cancer. I am not sure where I got it but your oncologist may be able to get it as my copy is compliments of AstraZeneca. It goes into a lot of information about what causes breast cancer, how will breast cancer treatment affect intimacy and sexuality, what are the options available for treatment, and how do I get my life back to normal. It is by Zora K. Brown and Harold P Freeman, MD.
It is published by Jones and Bartlett (info@jbpub.com or www.jbpub.com ). I would check with my doctors or the local library. I am going to start listing some of the resources that are in the back of the book so please check back. Good Health to you all and Hang in There. Leigh

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let us know your feelings on this blog and any addition information you may have.