Wednesday, April 8, 2009

Check up today, Mammogram time

Just a quick note to say my Mammogram came out clear today. Had it taken yesterday and got the results today. Just some information for anyone who has been put on Ace Inhibitors for their heart. If you have a dry cough check with your doctor. Ace Inhibitors are known to cause dry coughs. After going to the Ear, Nose and Throat Doctor and him just changing my allergy medicine ( to one that cost $100.00 per month supply) and saying we will just have to try a few different ones till one works, I found out that it is very common for the Ace Inhibitors to cause the cough. So if you have this problem check this out. Information only. I hope to get off the Ace Inhibitors soon so maybe the cough will go away, please. Well, this was just a quick note so I will be back soon. If you have had similar problems please let me know how you solved them. Leigh

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let us know your feelings on this blog and any addition information you may have.