Tuesday, July 7, 2009

Great Items for Sale on eBay to Help pay Cancer Bills






I hope everyone had a Great 4th of July and did not eat too much food or get too much sunburn. (watch that for skin cancer:) Ours was nice and relaxing. We could watch the fireworks put on by the city from our front porch. I want to thank Rebecca in Texas for purchasing the Avon Ivory Bracelet and Earring set I had listed and had mentioned in the blog before. I appreciate all your help.

I have a couple of items to tell you about today that I hope someone will like.

The first is an Abalone Necklace and Earring set. It is new and can be seen HERE

I have more jewelry and estate jewelry

I have some wonderful woodworking books and gardening books available.

One is "101 Weekend Gift Project from Wood" and can be seen HERE

I hope everyone will take a look at my eBay store. click here to see it

All your help is greatly appreciated and I thank everyone for looking.

I am going to have to have my mediport removed as it has come loose and is moving under my skin. It is getting very close to the fold where when you lift your arm and move it up or toward the front the mediport is pinching. Very uncomfortable. (feels like someone is cutting into you with a very sharp knife:(

If anyone else has had this happen please let me know what you had done. Looking for some feedback as to how serious this is and how soon I need to have the surgery done.

Health and Happiness to all Thanks Leigh




No comments:

Post a Comment

Let us know your feelings on this blog and any addition information you may have.