Friday, July 24, 2009

WoodWorking Books and Back issues of Magazines in my eBay Store.


Just a quick note today to let any woodworkers out there know that I have some great woodworking books and back issues of magazines in my eBay store. Most of these books are like new. Some were never opened. My father-in-law was an avid woodworker and loved to order books. There were many that had never been looked at more than once before he passed away from cancer. Woodturning, Carving, Furniture, Minitures; he collected them all. I have more back issues of magazines being listed this weekend but right now I have Chip-Chats and Woodturning listed.


Go to: Decor-Glass-and-Home and see them all.


I really appreciate all the help and hope everyone enjoys their purchases.


I also have some great gardening books available.


Good health to us all, Leigh

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let us know your feelings on this blog and any addition information you may have.