Tuesday, July 19, 2011

Getting help with the cost of prescription drugs!




Need help with the cost of your medications. RX Outreach is a non-profit company that helps people with no insurance or low income to save on their medications.


In my own experience they were able to save me considerable amounts on a breast cancer medication I will be taking for 2 more years. I was part of the pharmaceutical company’s patient assistance program but the brand name medication was dropped from their list when a generic was put on the market. The generic still cost over $400.00 for a 30 day supply. RX Outreach saved me from having to quit taking the medication.


I gave their information to a friend and they were able to save her over $50 per month on her heart medications.


This company carries over 200 medications and I am sure they can save you money if you qualify for their program.


Their web site is: http://www.rxoutreach.org/
Or call : 1-800-769-3880


Check them out.


To you health
Leigh

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let us know your feelings on this blog and any addition information you may have.